at Vinexpo with TASTED 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors. Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
will be protagonists this year with TASTED 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World.
Having run through the vines since their childhood. Having studied respectively at their viticulture/oenology and sales and marketing schools. Having each acquired a first professional experience with wine merchants. After having learned the art of winemaking first hand in France and Australia…This couple acquired the winegrower’s fundamentals to be able to join the ranks of their families that have been impassioned by wines since 1768.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo TASTED 100% Blind:
• Château Rol Valentin 2014 – France – Saint-Emilion Grand Cru – Red
• Château Gontet 2008 – France – Bordeaux – Puisseguin Saint-Emilion – Red
• Château de Laussac 2015 – France – Bordeaux – Castillon Côtes de Bordeaux – Red
• Château de Laussac 2014 – France – Bordeaux – Castillon Côtes de Bordeaux – Red
• Rol Valentin Rosé 2016- France – Bordeaux – Rosé
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the TASTED 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at email@example.com