TASTED 100% BLIND AT VINEXPO 2017!
From 18th to 21st of June 2017 come and visit us at our TASTED 100% BLIND stand by ANDREAS LARSSON!
For the first time, Syrah Médias offers wine and spirit producers the greatest platform of exhibition and promotion right at the heart of Vinexpo.
Don’t miss the unique chance to meet more than 100 winemakers from all over the world (14 countries!), who will present more than 700 top wines, all tasted blind by Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World.
Find us at the neighbor stands CD 339 and DE 339.
Here is why you should come to our stand if you are a wine buyer (but also a journalist or a wine professional):
As a buyer, being at our stand helps you to save great amounts of time and effort. Put it in short, joining us is equal with finding everything you need at this fair in the same place:
• An impressive number of winemakers coming from different parts of the world (Argentina, Spain, Italy, France, Chili, Hungary, Portugal, Slovenia, Macedonia, Turkey etc.);
• More than 700 highest quality wines from all around the globe, already scored by Andreas Larsson, Best Sommelier of the World. Importantly, all these great wines have a video with Andreas’ appreciation, subtitles in different languages, and a diploma with his score. Thus, you have unlimited access to TASTED 100% BLIND marketing and communication tools you can use for promoting and selling these wines at the best prices;
• The exclusive participation of Andreas Larsson who will animate several Master Class sessions you can benefit from at the utmost;
• The possibility to get in touch and build partnerships with our WinetoChina partner;
• A remarkable business environment where you will find potential partners with the most different demands looking for the best supply;
• The highest level of visibility, attention and networking for engaging a maximum of clients and business partners.
For any further information, please check our www.blindtasted.com official website and follow us on social media! Direct contact person: Mrs. Julia BRAD|Marketing and Communication Responsible| firstname.lastname@example.org
Domaine De La Perruche – Les Rotissants2013
France – Loire Valley – Saumur – White
Les Tours de Cantinot – 2009
France – Bordeaux – Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux – Red
Champagne Colin – Cuvée Enjôleuse 2007
France – Champagne – Premier Cru Brut Blanc de Blancs – White
Château Seguin – 2015
France – Bordeaux – Pessac Leognan – Red
Finca La Emperatriz – Terruño 2012
Spain – Rioja – Red
Monte Do Alèm – 2011
Portugal – Algarve – Red
Emiliana – NovasGranReserva 2013
Chile – CachapoalValley – Red