at Vinexpo with Tasted 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors. Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
Monteviejo will be protagonists this year with Tasted 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World. Monteviejo winery is situated at the foot of the Andes mountains in the heart of the Uco Valley.
One of the most important wine regions in Argentina, it is 120kms from Mendoza city in Vista Flores. Construction for the winery started at the beginning of 2001, and the first harvest was in 2002.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo Tasted 100% Blind:
• Festivo 2016 – Argentina – Tunuyan – Valle de Uco – Red
• Festivo 2016 – Argentina – Chilecito – La Rioja – White
• Festivo 2016 Rosé – Argentina – Tunuyan – Valle de Uco – Rosé
• PetiteFleurMalbec2014 Red- Argentina – Tunuyan – Valle de Uco – Red
• Petite Fleur Blend2014 – Argentina – Tunuyan – Valle de Uco – Red
• Petite Fleur 2015 – Argentina – Salta – White
• Petite Fleur 2015 – Vista Flores – Tunuyán – Mendoza – White
• Lindaflor 2015 – Argentina – Mendoza – White
• Lindaflor 2011 – Argentina – Valle de Uco – Mendoza – Red
• Lindaflor 2010 – Argentina – Valle de Uco – Mendoza -Red
Bodega Monteviejo is owned and operated by Chateau Le Gay, of Pomerol. The wines made at this very special property in Argentina are treated with the same dedication and care as those produced back home in Bordeaux.
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the Tasted 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at email@example.com