at Vinexpo with TASTED 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors. Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
Monteviejo will be protagonists this year with TASTED 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World.
The winery is situated at the foot of the Andes Mountains in the heart of the Uco Valley, one of the main viticultural regions in Argentina. It is located at a distance of 120 kilometers from the city of Mendoza in the Clos de los Siete group of properties in Vista Flores, Tunuyán.
The property comprises 130 hectares (321 acres) at an altitude between 1,000 and 1,200 meters above sea level. The land slopes towards the north and east, giving it the best exposure to sunlight in the southern hemisphere. Today, Marcelo Pelleriti is a global reference in the enology industry, and the family’s general manager and enologist.
For more than 15 years, he has been in charge of harvests in Bordeaux at the Chateau La Violette, Chateau Le Gay and Chateau Montviel (properties also owned by the Parent family). Since 2001, each year he has resided in France from September to November.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo TASTED 100% Blind:
• Festivo 2016 – Argentina – Tunuyan – Valle de Uco – Red
• Festivo 2016 – Argentina – Chilecito – La Rioja – White
• Festivo 2016 Rosé – Argentina – Tunuyan – Valle de Uco – Rosé
• PetiteFleurMalbec2014 Red- Argentina – Tunuyan – Valle de Uco – Red
• Petite Fleur Blend2014 – Argentina – Tunuyan – Valle de Uco – Red
• Petite Fleur 2015 – Argentina – Salta – White
• Petite Fleur 2015 – Vista Flores – Tunuyán – Mendoza – White
• Lindaflor 2015 – Argentina – Mendoza – White
• Lindaflor 2011 – Argentina – Valle de Uco – Mendoza – Red
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the TASTED 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org