at Vinexpo with TASTED 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors. Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
Kayra Wines will be protagonists this year with TASTED 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo TASTED 100% Blind:
• Kayra Versus Okuzgozu 2014 – Turkey – Eastern Anatolia – Red
• Buzbag Rezerv 2013 – Turkey – Eastern Anatolia & Southeastern Anatolia – Red
• Kayra Narince 2016 – Turkey – Blacksea region – White
• Kayra Beyaz Kalecik Karası 2016 – Turkey – Aegean Region – Rosé
• Kayra Kalecik Karası 2015 – Turkey – Aegean Region – Red
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the TASTED 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at email@example.com