at Vinexpo with TASTED 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors.
Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
Epicure Wines will be protagonists this year with TASTED 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World.
Franck is the founder and owner of Epicure Wines. His dedication to the wine world led him to start his own company in order to share his passion for great wines around the world. Nowadays, his wines are present over 25 countries worldwide.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo TASTED 100% Blind:
• Huellas 2014 – Spain – Catalonia – Priorat – Red
• Humilitat 2014 – Spain – Catalonia – Priorat – Red
• El Mago Rouge 2015 – Spain – Catalonia – Terra Alta – Red
• El Mago Blanc 2015 – Spain – Catalonia – Terra Alta – White
• Audacia 2015 – Spain – Galicia – Valdeorras – White
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the TASTED 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at email@example.com