at Vinexpo with TASTED 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors. Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
Clos Canereccia will be protagonists this year with TASTED 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World. The history of the wine estate begins in 1970. Pierre and his son-in-law Christian both vine growers and passionate wine lovers, cultivate their hectares of vineyards in Aléria.
The estate gradually expands as plots of Merlot and other traditional varieties such as Grenache or Syrah are planted. 40 years later, it is Christian’s son, Titi, who takes the controls. As a real enthusiast he quickly affirms his willingness to imagine, grow and make his own wine. Work begins gradually, the acquisition of small and large equipment allows the winery to take shape slowly but surely.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo TASTED 100% Blind:
• Clos Canereccia Rosé 2016 – France – Corse – Rosé
• Amphore Vermentinu 2016 – France – Corse – White
• Amphore Carcaghjolu 2015 – France – Corse – Red
• Cuvées des Pierres Rouges 2016 – France – Corse – Red
• Amphore Niellucciu 2015 – France – Corse – Red
• Clos Canereccia 2015 – France – Corse – Red
• Clos Canereccia 2015 – France – Corse – White
• Clos Canereccia 2016 – France – Corse – White
• Cuvées des Pierres 2016 – France – Corse – Rosé
• Cuvées des Pierres 2016 – France – Corse – White
“Making wine is good, sharing it is better »
Installed in a former concrete tank, the new tasting room allows welcoming of wine connoisseurs and of all those who want to know more about the subject, in a surprising atmosphere, at the ideal temperature, for original tasting. One passion leads to another, and soon the winery’s philosophy tends toward the opening. In those same tanks, we can discover the history of wine through an exhibition and amphorae.
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the TASTED 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org