Chateau Clos des Prince
at Vinexpo with TASTED 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors. Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
Chateau Clos des Prince will be protagonists this year with TASTED 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World.
This clos was born in 2000 when the parents of Nicolas Prince, wine brokers, decided to cross the other side and cultivate one hectare of vines on Saint-Émilion. A complex terroir, divided into seven parcels, with a very varied geology with sands, blue clays and iron filth, close to Monbousquet and Simard (belonging to Ausone) and which was infused by young Nicolas of the time. Having become an oenologist, he naturally took up the torch. At 28 years old, he is now almost 3 hectares, supported by the teams of Michel Rolland.
80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo TASTED 100% Blind:
• Château Clos des Prince 2011 – France – Bordeaux – Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
• Château Clos des Prince 2012 – France – Bordeaux – Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
• Château Clos des Prince 2013 – France – Bordeaux – Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
• Château Clos des Prince 2014 – France – Bordeaux – Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
• L’Angelot du Clos des Prince 2014 - France – Bordeaux – Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the TASTED 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at email@example.com