Cave de Tain l’Hermitage
at Vinexpo with TASTED 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors. Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
Cave de Tain l’Hermitage will be protagonists this year with TASTED 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World.
Located between Valence and Lyon, Cave de Tain lies at the foot of the Hermitage hillside. At the heart of the historic northern Rhône vineyards, the Cave produces and markets 5 “cru” wines and single varietal Vins de Pays from over 1000 hectares of vines (appellations Hermitage, Crozes Hermitage, Saint Joseph, Cornas and Saint Peray), making it the leading producer of “cru” wines in the northern Rhône Valley.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo TASTED 100% Blind:
• Grand Classique 2015 – France – Rhone Valley – Crozes-Hermitage – White
• Arènes Sauvages 2013 – France – Rhone Valley – Cornas – Red
• Gambert de Loche 2010 – France – Rhone Valley – Hermitage – Red
• Gambert de Loche 2011 – France – Rhone Valley – Hermitage – Red
• Gambert de Loche 2013 – France – Rhone Valley – Hermitage – Red
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the TASTED 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org