at Vinexpo with TASTED 100% Blind
Vinexpo is one of the largest exhibitions for wine professionals and spirits from around the world. From the 18th to the 21st of June in the fantastic city of Bordeaux. Vinexpo will host 80 lecturers, 2350 exhibitors and about 50,000 visitors. Right in the heart of the fair (Hall 1, CD 339 and DE 339) 240 m2 of passion for blind tasting. With over 100 winegrowers from around the world in our Stand. A must for winemakers and wine lovers like us.
Araex will be protagonists this year with TASTED 100% Blind and Andreas Larsson, the Best Sommelier of the World.
Javier Ruíz de Galarreta founded ARAEX Rioja Alavesa in 1993 bringing together nine small and medium sized independent winegrowers from the Rioja Alavesa region. In just a few years, ARAEX became one of the main drivers of the production and export of the appellation.
This are their wines you will find in Vinexpo TASTED 100% Blind:
• Altos de Rioja – Reserva 2012 – Spain – Rioja – Red
• Amaren – Ángeles de Amaren Tempranillo y Graciano 2011 – Spain – Rioja – Red
• Baigorri – Garnacha 2012 – Spain – Rioja – Red
• Lar de Paula – Reserva 2011 – Spain – Rioja – Red
• Rolland & Galarreta – Esencia 2012 – Spain –Rioja – Red
You are more than welcome to join us and live
the TASTED 100% Blind concept at CD 339, DE 339 Vinexpo stand in Bordeaux.
For any queries please reach us at email@example.com